Saturday, June 23, 2007

Summer Fun

How do I make this go? The pedal? Put my foot on the pedal? What's a pedal?


I guess I'll have to push it!


I like riding on the bike with Daddy!


I'm too big for this swing. My feet are dragging!


Okay, I'll push the swing instead!


I like slides!


It's even more fun to climb up the slide!


I Thought I'd post some pictures of some of Kira's summer activities. She's having a ball and is definitely an outdoor girl.

It's official. My baby is no longer a baby anymore! She is a little girl. It's a little sad to look at her and realize this, but it is also so exciting to see the little person she is becoming. I've had to learn toddler discipline. Kira has picked up the toddler trick of throwing herself on the ground in tears of tragedy when she doesn't get her way! Mommy quotes Dirty Dancing and tells her "Kira, this is not a tragedy. A tragedy is 3 men trapped in a mine ... monks burning themselves in protest!" Somehow, it's still a tragedy to her!

4 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so tiny in that car! How adorable. See you soon.
Erin, Keith and Ella

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger shelley said...

Great summer pics thanks for sharing. We brought our daughter home (from China) in Sept 2006, it was amazing how fast she learned to climb UP the slide.

shelley
www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com
www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Tisra said...

Just last week, our oldest became a seven-year-old. It hardly seems possible. And, for a moment, the temptation is to make them slow down, to stop growing. But, there are new achievements to celebrate and new milestones to rejoice over and more memories to create. As each child grows and matures, it allows for a deeper, more cherished relationship than you imagined possible. I do crave to stick each moment in a bottle for pulling out later, but it simply cannot be done. Kira is beautiful, and has become a gorgeous little girl, and I'm sure you couldn't be more proud if you tried!

Tisra
adopting from Taiwan, waiting for referral
mommy to 3, and on the way to #4!

www.fadely.net

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Debi said...

she is a cutie thanks for sharing your blog ...I enjoy reading and will defiantly be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home